Youth Ministry Catalyst
The youth ministry catalyst will collaborate closely with local churches to facilitate evangelization and discipleship amongst youth in Metro Manila. This role contributes to the team’s mission to evangelize the lost and disciple believers with a special focus on ministering to youth.
- Good communicator
- Passion for the gospel and the Great Commission (burden for the lost)
- Recognizes the need for believers to mature in their faith and become more Christ-like even at a young age
What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Help equip the local church to engage effectively in multiplying disciples among youth
- Hands-on involvement in youth ministry
- Facilitating training/equipping events for others serving in youth ministry
What are NOT the responsibilities of this position?
- Meeting all of the perceived needs of the community
- Being the “professional” counselor for those who need it
Raise your own support.