Men's Ministry Catalyst
The men’s ministry catalyst will help facilitate evangelization and discipleship amongst men in Metro Manila. This role contributes to the team’s mission to evangelize the lost and disciple believers with a special focus on ministering to men.
- Vision for and experience with helping men mature as disciples of Christ
- Good communicator
- Passion for the gospel and the Great Commission (burden for the lost)
- Recognizes the need for believers to mature in their faith and become more Christ-like even at a young age
What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Help facilitate Bible studies and other activities
- Provide biblical teaching focused on the unique God-given characteristics and responsibilities of men
- Provide basic (not “professional”) counseling and coaching as needed
- Participate in proclaiming the gospel to the lost
- Disciple new believers to help them grow in their faith
What are NOT the responsibilities of this position?
- Meeting all of the perceived needs of the community
- Being the “professional” counselor for those who need it
Raise your own support.