The evangelist/disciplemaker will catalyze the local church’s efforts in Metro Manila in proclaiming the gospel and multiplying disciplemakers. This role contributes to the team’s mission to evangelize the lost and disciple believers by directly participating in evangelism and training/encouraging others to do the same.
- Gifts and experience in evangelism and disciplemaking
- Good communicator
- Passion for the gospel and the Great Commission (burden for the lost)
- Recognizes the need for believers to mature in their faith and become more Christ-like even at a young age
What are the primary responsibilities of this position?
- Teach ways to communicate the gospel and the Great Commission to church members
- Model evangelism and obedience to the Great Commission
What are NOT the responsibilities of this position?
- Meeting all of the perceived needs of the community
Raise your own support.