Unprecedented opportunities are available in the Middle East to plant churches in majority-Muslim areas. Many Arab and Kurdish church leaders have a vision for missions and church planting, but lack experience and strategic planning skills to execute that vision. We’re looking for seminary grads and young church planters who can ride shotgun with our church planting catalysts who consult, coach and equip local church planters.
- Help with administrative and support tasks while observing Middle Eastern church ministry in many forms
- Help brainstorm appropriate, contextualized solutions in high-persecution Muslim communities
- Raise your own support.
- Strong friendship-building skills
- Theological mind
- Servant's heart
- Willingness to be quiet and learn
- Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Willingness to learn Middle Eastern history and culture (strong ability to listen and learn)
- Seminary degree