Skip to content
- Works with the Crisis Response Domestic Response Director, the Site Construction Supervisor and the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure necessary security, infrastructure, tools and equipment are available for operations.
- Has a heart for seeing God’s kingdom grow and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Ensures that staff are taking PRDs, days off and that staff meetings include devotions and prayer.
- Has responsibility for managing financial resources for their assigned site.
- Excited by the prospect of stretching limited resources to provide homeowners with safe, secure, sanitary, and functional housing.
- Works with staff and volunteers with people who are at different skill levels each week.
- Effective communication skills and is responsible for communicating regularly with the Lead Team and/or the Domestic Response Director.
- Reports to the Crisis Response Domestic Response Director.