The Trauma Care Team is a network of ministry workers and lay people who seek to help restore both short- and long-term wellness in the mission field that follows a crisis.
- Serve on a team that offers emotional and spiritual assistance as a part of intentional disciplemaking.
- Train, coach and work with Crisis Response staff and our partner churches in the areas of emotional and spiritual trauma care.
- Assist in multiplying lay leaders to help others process trauma.
- Serve on and assist in recruiting and deploying response care teams.
- Report to the Crisis Response Trauma Care Response Director.
- Has training in trauma care.