The Tanzania Administrative Leader role is expected to take 50% of this persons work time. Therefore, this role can be coupled with a secondary role. There are several possibilities such as working with the Dar es Salaam City Team Leader on direction and strategy for overall ministry direction and initiatives, or working on the Serve Africa team under the direction of the East Africa Leader in the areas of policy, finance, and conferences.
- Oversees legal matters pertaining to Reach Tanzania’s registration with government
- Oversees all hired Tanzania staff (currently staff of one)
- Oversees existing and new partnership agreements with national and international partners together with the Dar es Salaam City team leader and team leaders
- Oversees and manages pooled finances for Tanzania teams, including banking and petty cash
- Coordinates Tanzania team meetings for prayer, fellowship, and business
- Works with Tanzania team leaders to oversee short-term team deployment and logistics
- Ensures updated personnel information such as telephone contacts, emergency information, etc. is collected and appropriately shared or filed
- Leads Crisis-Management team for Tanzania
Raise your own support.
Swahili language (the first 6 months in Tanzania will be focused on language study)
Understanding of various government and legal matters