ReachGlobal is partnering with an association of healthy churches that is dedicated to making disciples and planting house churches. These churches have asked the Santo Domingo City Team (SDCT) to engage university students and young professionals in transformational discipleship and outreach, with the goal of integrating them into house churches throughout the city.
In addition to sharing in the disciple-making efforts of the team, we’re looking for a creative person to plan and implement many sorts of events. You will coordinate with Dominican partners, SDCT members and house church leaders to organize ministry and social events across a city-wide network of house churches in Santo Domingo. Focused primarily on university students and young professionals, these events will bring small groups together in broader community. Some events will be pre-evangelistic and social such as picnics, parties, and beach outings, others will be ministry-oriented, like, concerts, retreats, conferences, training seminars, or large worship gatherings. Ability to manage logistics and flexibility to work on small-scale or large-scale events will be key.
Raise your own support.
- Fluent Spanish – must be willing to dedicate the first 6-12 months to language/culture acquisition, depending on length of term
- Spiritually mature, with a track record of discipling others
- Good organizational, administrative and relational skills
- Team player who is willing to serve where needed
- Able to discuss differing worldviews and spiritual realities with grace and clarity
- Engage young professionals and university students in transformational discipleship
- Work with SDCT and house church leaders to plan and execute social events and ministry events to attract and engage students and/or young professionals
- Manage details of events including: budget, venue, tech resources, equipment and facilities, etc.