International Student Ministry
With over 35 universities and 33,000 international students in the city of Budapest, the opportunities to share the gospel with the nations are endless.
Join the Budapest City Team in sharing the gospel with international students who can take it to all corners of the world. The team is involved in various gospel initiatives for international students; programs focused both on reaching non-believers and discipling and mobilizing Christian students (in English). If you have a passion for evangelism, student ministry, or discipleship you will be a great fit for this role!
This opportunity is open to short-term or long-term staff.
- Disciple students one-on-one to be leaders and influencers for God’s Kingdom in Budapest
- Help to guide the vision and execution of an international church student ministry
- Event planning, logistics, administration for several student initiatives
- Lead worship at the international church student fellowship
- Lead and plan evangelistic efforts or Discovery Bible Study to reach university students
- Train and equip students to share their faith
These responsibilities will be tailored to the candidates gifts and skills.
- Raise your own support.
- Have a passion for evangelism
- Be culturally sensitive; come in with a humble posture, ready to learn and ask questions
- Be willing to dedicate the first 6-12 months to language/culture acquisition
- Your role could be highly administrative and operational or it could be highly relational depending on your personality and strengths
- Be flexible; the Budapest City Team is still learning a lot about how to start and run effective student initiatives in the university context in Budapest
- Involves working in the evenings and sometimes on the weekends