Unprecedented opportunities are available in the Middle East to plant churches in majority-Muslim areas. Many Arab and Kurdish church leaders have a vision for missions and church planting, but lack experience and strategic planning skills to execute that vision.
Raise your own support.
- Humbly befriend local church leaders to help catalyze church planting efforts throughout MENA
- Provide our partners with consulting, coaching and equipping of local church planters
- Create appropriate, contextualized solutions in high-persecution Muslim communities
- Strong friendship-building skills
- Second- and mid-career pastors
- Must have a theological mind
- No experience necessary with Islam (we will train you)
- Willingness to learn the language (Arabic), history and culture (strong ability to listen and learn)
- Cross-cultural experience preferred
- Church planting background
- Seminary degree
- Openness to various church planting models (vs. attachment to one mega-church model, etc.)